I cannot thank you enough for introducing me to the Step by Step to Sold series … this program not only resulted in more money for my client, but also more money for me! We sold their home for $115,000 more resulting in $3300 more in commission to me! Additionally, I have a client who is a raving fan of mine and will undoubtedly send me referrals! Thank you so much for introducing me to this program. I will be using it with every client and prospect!
RE/MAX Excalibur Realty
This class is virtual you log in at your leisure and look over my shoulder as we work step by step visually through the program.
6 videos each around 20 minutes in length allow you to move on when you are ready or view a video multiple times before moving on to the next module.
For the home that needs a little more work you can print out worksheets to help your seller as you move room to room in the interior and the exterior.
Top Ten Fast Track
Have a listing that has been on the market too long and there is no time to waste ~ choose the Top Ten Fast Track to get it ready quickly.
Did you know that too many pillows on a bed makes it look a size smaller than it actually is. If space is tight, buyers may believe that the bed is a full and that their queen won't fit. Always go with two decorative pillows and store away the rest.
Odors can be an immediate turn off to buyers. Learn what products will completely remove pet stains and odors and how to rid furniture and soft furnishings of smoke as well as the most efficient way to clean a home.
Listing a home with a problem feature like dark walls, less than perfect carpet and ugly counter-tops is difficult ~ learn how to distract buyers attention away from a negative feature with tricks to draw the eye away to a positive focal-point or feature.
We all know that now more than ever people are hiring by referral from friends, neighbors and even strangers.
When they get more than they were expecting expect to get rave reviews and testimonials.
My guarantee to you is if you honestly feel after watching the videos and working through the program that you did not learn anything you can use just send an email to me at Kim@DIYHousetoHome.com and I will refund your money – simple as that – but rest assured that as of this date we have never had one request for a refund and I am pretty proud of that fact given the number of people we have served.
Can't I just hire a Stager to do the work?
- There are many homes you will list that don't need to be a complete staging, and sometimes a few recommendations can mean the difference between SOLD and still available.
- Average staging cost is $675.
- You become more valuable to Sellers because you are providing a service that benefits them as well as yourself.
- If you choose you can use a walk thru for staging as a seal the deal when signing a listing as many agents that have taken this class do.
- After completing the training you will become aware of changes that can be made in homes you are showing buyers as well which may result in a sale.
- With so many homes now being staged by professional stagers, staged homes have become cookie cutter in appearance. After taking this class you will be able to place your own unique touch on each home you list.
- If you love Staging homes you can always charge for your staging services offering your expertise to other Realtors and homeowners.
What does the program include?
- 24/7 access because it's virtual you can go in night or day and work through a module or review a module multiple times
- 6 videos each running about 20 minutes
- worksheets for each interior space and exterior so each area of each room is addressed
- Top Ten Fast Track ~ an alternative for sellers who are short on time or already have the house listed and need a boost to get it sold quickly
- Pictures ~ I provide over 200 pictures that we talk through as examples of each principal and rooms as we review to virtually stage them.
- Included is an module on options that your homeowner may choose to use that allows them to set themselves apart. Also are important safety tips for when a home is on the market, decorating principals on balance along with cleaning, odor and clutter removal tips.
What does Feng Shui have to do with selling a home?
When you stage a home to sell you do it to make changes to it's visible state. When homeowners walk in the home they see more space, appealing colors and decor. The reason Staging is so popular is because most people can't visualize a space differently than it is, staging makes the change so they don't need to imagine how much counter space is there, they can plainly see it.
Feng Shui is all about how someone feels within a space. Energy is what Feng Shui is based upon and homes hold the imprint of the energy, some of which come from people. Life events like divorce, death and illness hold negative energy and many people can feel this energy making them uncomfortable in the space and less likely to buy the home.
My Feng Shui to Sell program are changes that can be made to cleanse the home and make changes that will make the home feel as wonderful as it looks. The combination of visual and feel gives homeowners the best chance to sell because it is allows everyone to see and feel themselves living in the home.
Why is this program so cheap?
First I also want this to be affordable for everyone.
It's an important class for people just entering the Real Estate business to take because they will use the information again and again. Agents who have been selling homes for a while will just enjoy having a fun class filled with some new ideas and tips as well as some things that will be a pleasant refresher course.
What happens if I give you great value for your money?
I get referrals and testimonials just like you do and I sell more programs when the information is useful and beneficial as well as easy to digest and apply in all the homes you list.
The more I sell the more people I can help. A percentage of everything I sell both here and at my A New Day A New Vision website goes to help those less fortunate. We all win when the program are in reach of anyone wishing to take them.